Video produced by Shaw TV
Do you have a 3 or 4 year old child?
Do you want your child to succeed in school?
Are you willing to spend 15 minutes a day with your child?
If yes, HIPPY is just for you!
HIPPY is about…
- Participating in your child’s education and personal development
- Helping you to teach your pre‐schooler at home
- When your child enters kindergarten he/she will be ready to succeed
- Parents and children learn and grow together
HIPPY is a FREE service that will provide you with:
- Weekly in‐home support and training from a Home Visitor
- Children’s books and lesson packets to teach your child at home
- Group meetings and talks based on your interest and needs
The HIPPY program is funded by Immigration Refugees & Citizenship Canada and by community donations.