What is a Video Profile?
What is a Video Profile? Take a few minutes to watch this sample.
Now, think like an employer. If you were looking to hire, would a Video Profile influence your selection of the applicants you’d like to interview? We think the answer is YES!
If you are job searching, a VIDEO PROFILE can be a powerful tool to help you stand out in the crowd. It is best used as an enhancement to a job application and not as a replacement of either a paper resume or any other traditional method of seeking employment. A Video Profile serves as the first contact between you and the employer and creates a strong first impression, showcasing your communication skills and personality.
How Can You Make Your Own Video Profile?
Do It Yourself – Follow our easy, step by step guidebook and video to create your Video Profile.
The Job Seeker’s Guide to Video Profiles for Employment guidebook and video instruction (download below) have been designed for use together. By using these tools together, you will gain the knowledge and understanding of how to do it yourself.
Don’t Want to Do It Yourself? We have Professional Coaching and Filming available.
The guidebook and video instruction make it possible to create your own Video Profile. However, we understand that not everyone wants to “Do It Yourself”.
Our team of professionals can:
- provide tips on effective script writing
- edit and help you to rehearse your script for a professional presentation – this can include intonation, pronunciation, pacing and voice inflection
- provide you with a professional location or help you choose a suitable off-site location for your background
- provide a professionally produced and edited video in the format that meets your needs
- coach you on how to present your video to employers
If you would like to purchase all or some of these services, please contact Angelika at 250-753-6911 ext 112.
The Guidebook and Video Instruction
A Job Seeker’s Guide to Video Profiles for Employment
a downloadable pdf